Wednesday 2 April 2014

Music Magazine Photos

I took several photos for my music magazine as I wanted a few different ones to choose from. I had the model choose different poses and wear a change of outfit so it would make the magazine look more professional because that way it's not the same repetitive photo being used.
 
I think this pose would be good for the double page spread as it's engaging with the reader and looks like she is looking at the reader. I like the circled one the most as it feels it's just the right one and everything looks in the correct place with the tilt of her head to the way she has the jacket.
 


 
 
This pose would be good for the front cover as it's a more close-up shot and again the model is looking at the camera in some of the photos so looking at the reader to buy the magazine. The circled photo would be my pick for the cover as she's looking at the camera and her hand isn't covering her mouth.


 
 
I think these two poses below would be good for the contents page but I think I need a change of outfit for the page, just to add a little bit of contrast.




I think one of these photos would be good for the contents page as, again the model is looking at the camera and there is a change of clothes. I also like that there's a bit more of a background which would be good to put a pull quote there on the contents page. I think they all look a tad blurry as I had trouble with the camera but the circled one looks the least blurry and I think the facial expression is the best so would be the best option for the contents page.





No comments:

Post a Comment